BMW R1250RS 2023
Leveres i tre farge opsjoner.
Her har du noen av nyhetene på modellen for 2023.
The highlights of the new BMW S 1250 RS:
• Primal power boxer engine with BMW ShiftCam technology for varying the valve timings and valve stroke on the intake side.
• Powerful response across the entire engine speed range, exemplary fuel consumption, emission levels, running smoothness and refinement.
• Output and torque: 100 kW (136 hp) at 7,250 rpm and 143 Nm at 6,250 rpm.
• Dynamic Traction Control DTC as standard
• BMW Motorrad ABS Pro
(part integral) as standard.
• Dynamic Brake Control (DBC) as standard.
• Three riding modes as standard.
• “ECO” riding mode for particularly economical riding as standard.
• Riding modes Pro with additional riding modes and new riding mode preselection as well as engine drag torque control (MSR) as optional equipment ex works.
• “Sport” Core Screen as standard.
• New LED turn indicators and daytime running light as standard.
• On-board power socket and USB socket as standard.
• Seat heating for rider and pillion to make touring even more comfortable as an optional extra ex works.
• Tube handlebars available as optional equipment ex works.
• New solo rear special equipment.
• Intelligent Emergency Call as standard.
• Attractive base colour and two model variants Triple Black and Sport as optional extras ex works.
• Extended range of optional equipment items and original BMW